Breast enlargements are also known a breast augmentations and augmentation mammoplasty. Usually, breast enlargements are desired by women for many different reasons, including:
- To enhance the body contour of a woman who feels her breast size is too small, or not proportional to the rest of her body.
- Correction to a reduction in breast volume after pregnancy.
- To correct a difference in the size of breasts.
- To reconstruct a breast after lumpectomy or mastectomy.
The procedure is performed by inserting an implant behind each breast to increase a bustline by one or more bra cup sizes.
The best candidates for breast enlargement are women who are looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way they look. If you’re physically healthy and realistic in your expectations, you are likely a good candidate for breast enlargement surgery.
There are a few things you should considering when deciding on a breast enhancement procedure:
- Realistic expectations of the breast enhancement procedure itself.
- A proportional breast implant size in relation to your body frame and stature.
- Your body’s anatomy will determine your final appearance after surgery.
Visit our breast augmentation page for more information about breast enlargement procedures. We encourage you to explore our web site for any information regarding plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery in Jacksonville performed by plastic surgeon, Dr. David Csikai and his associates at First Coast Plastic Surgery.
Dr. David N. Csikai is an active member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons. We would like to thank ASPS for the above information and encourage you to visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for more information about Jacksonville Plastic Surgery and Jacksonville Cosmetic Surgery, and other helpful information about the field of Plastic Surgery and difference it has made in the lives of people around the world.
Other Breast Procedures by Dr. David Csikai
You may also be interested in other breast procedures performed by Dr. Csikai. Some of these procedures may be performed in conjunction with another. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our plastic surgeon; Dr. David Csikai.